- Featured in
Description: When was the last time that you smelled watermelon and caramel in the same scent? You will also catch a hint of sweet rice and rose pedals. Spring Deer is a terrific example of silky Daiginjo that has tons of flavor in a creamy and velvety package. It is almost like drinking flavored water. There is a light gooeyness that is neither sweet nor dry just round and silky. It is as soft as a sake comes. So quiet yet so boisterous in feel and complexity. Balanced perfectly this is truly clever Daiginjo that explores the veils and nuances of sake.
One word to describe this sake brew: Caramel
Sake Type: Junmai Daiginjo
Ingredients: Ricetype: Yamadanishiki; Water: On-site well water; Yeast: Harushika #3; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Alcohol Content: 15.50%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +2
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Harushika "Spring Deer" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- All of Our Sakes / explore 77 brews
- Brews for Sipping Only / explore 6 brews
- Fried or Salty Dishes / explore 46 brews
- Grilled Fish / explore 54 brews
- Heiferweisen & Light Beers / explore 26 brews
- Price: $70-$100 / explore 13 brews
- Red Wine - Round & Soft / explore 26 brews
- sake starters / explore 72 brews
- Shellfish / explore 56 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 51 brews
- White Wine - Full & Fruity / explore 34 brews