- Featured in
Description: The aroma of this Daiginjo is like a basket filled with ripe, dripping fruit including melon, berries, pear and a hint of cotton candy. This Shizuku-style sake is an adventure into the realms of expansive flavor that meets up with an incredible smoothness. A silky soft fluid that touches on a mineral sweetness and yet dances dry in the finish. The nose and flavor impression spell sweet but this expansive Daiginjo drinks dry and clean; and keep a look out for faint caramel and anise undertones. In street vernacular this deeply flavored brew drinks "like butter!"
One word to describe this sake brew: Sugar
Food Pairings: Sushi & Sashimi, Grilled Fish, Shellfish, Fried or Salty Dishes
Taste profile: WINE: Round and soft reds/fat and fruity whites; BEER: Heffenwiesen and Light Beers
Ingredients: Ricetype: Yamadanishiki; Water: On-site well water; Yeast: K-180 & M-310; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Alcohol Content: 16.50%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +5
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Hitorimusume "Only One Daughter" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- All of Our Sakes / explore 77 brews
- Brews for Sipping Only / explore 6 brews
- Fried or Salty Dishes / explore 46 brews
- Grilled Fish / explore 54 brews
- Heiferweisen & Light Beers / explore 26 brews
- Price: Greater than $100 / explore 9 brews
- Red Wine - Round & Soft / explore 26 brews
- sake starters / explore 72 brews
- Shellfish / explore 56 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 51 brews
- White Wine - Full & Fruity / explore 34 brews