- Featured in
One word to describe this sake brew: Berry
Food Pairings: Shellfish, whitefish, fruit plates, oysters
Taste profile: WINE: Pinot Noir/French Chardonnay; BEER: Soft fruity ales
Sake Type: Daiginjo
Bottle Size: 720ml
Founded by: Aoki Family in 1717
Toji (Master Brewer): Hidehiro Shinbo. Shinbo-san who has been working with sake for almost a half century, ensures that the Aoki Family maintains its three-century-old tradition of craftsmanship.
Ingredients: Ricetype: Yamada Nishiki; Water: On-site well water from an underground current originating at Makihata-yama. Soft water; Yeast: Kyokai #14; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Seimaibuai (amount of rice left after milling): 48%
Alcohol Content: 15-16%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +3
Amino acids: 0.8
Serving temp: Chilled or at room temperature.
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Kakurei is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- Ales & Pilsners / explore 29 brews
- All of Our Sakes / explore 77 brews
- Brews for Sipping & Pairing / explore 43 brews
- Grilled Fish / explore 54 brews
- Price: $50-$70 / explore 18 brews
- Red Wine - Round & Soft / explore 26 brews
- sake starters / explore 72 brews
- Shellfish / explore 56 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 51 brews
- Turkey, Ham, & Game / explore 27 brews
- White Wine - Full & Fruity / explore 34 brews