- Featured in
Description: Talk about an elegant nose filled with sweet rice, white chocolate and juicy pineapple. Welcome to one of the preeminent Dai Ginjos in the history of premium sakes. Otokoyama is a silky walk of plum skin and straw flavors that fills the mouth with a velvety push that ends so quickly that it makes you wonder if you have already swallowed. There are many levels to this brew and at each floor you will discover delicate flavors such as pomegranate, minerals, and sweet potatoes. Balance is the theme here as all the elements work in harmony to create more than just a sip of sake " you taste history itself. A very special sake for those very special occasions.
Ingredients: Ricetype: Yamadanishiki; Water: On-site well water; Yeast: Kyokai #9; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Alcohol Content: 16.50%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +5
Otokoyama "Man's Mountain" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- All of Our Sakes / explore 72 brews
- Belgian Ales, Stouts, & Lagers / explore 22 brews
- Brews for Sipping Only / explore 6 brews
- Price: Greater than $100 / explore 8 brews
- Red Wine - Big & Bold / explore 28 brews
- sake starters / explore 66 brews
- Shellfish / explore 50 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 46 brews
- White Wine - Crisp & Clean / explore 29 brews