- Featured in
Description: A complex aroma profile touching on steamed rice, cream, slight toffee and a hint of plum skin. This nigori is the complete package for those looking for a subtle chewy and creamy sake that has flavor waves of nuts, ripe fruits, toffee, earth tones, and a tinge of banana. It is a multi-layered nigori with a pronounced acidity that has a subtle sweetness but leaves a dry mouth. Soft and supple Dreamy Clouds is that "partially sunny or partially cloudy" in between nigori that appeals to both the dry and sweet camp.
One word to describe this sake brew: Milky
Food Pairings: Smoked and salty fish, salty bar snacks, mac and cheese, coconut rice.
Taste profile: WINE: Chardonay; BEER: Ales
Seimaibuai (amount of rice left after milling): 59%
Alcohol Content: 15.5%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +3
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Rihaku "Dreamy Clouds" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- All of Our Sakes / explore 77 brews
- Assorted Cheeses / explore 11 brews
- Fried or Salty Dishes / explore 46 brews
- Heiferweisen & Light Beers / explore 26 brews
- Indian & Middle-Eastern / explore 17 brews
- Light Pasta / explore 31 brews
- Mac & Cheese / explore 11 brews
- Price: $30-$50 / explore 39 brews
- Price: Less than $30 / explore 8 brews
- sake starters / explore 72 brews
- Thai & Chinese / explore 16 brews