- Featured in
Description: The nose is a basket filled with strawberries, bananas, citrus fruits and minerals. "Yanagi" is a deeply elegant sake made with outstanding water and perfect brewing rice. It is a very easy to understand Ginjo that borders on beautiful complexity. "Yanagi" is a very light and fruity, filled with incredible flavors like dry pear, cucumber, and hides a deep sweetness that is so subtle it is more of an expression than a flavor. Close your eyes and you will pull hints of vanilla in this graceful and classy sake.
One word to describe this sake brew: FruityFood Pairings: Sushi & Sashimi, Grilled Fish, Shellfish, Grilled Meats, Fried or Salty Dishes, Salads, Grilled and Steamed Veggies, Tofu and Soba
Sake Type: Junmai Ginjo
Ingredients: Ricetype: Yamadanishiki; Water: On-site well water; Yeast: Koyaki #9; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Alcohol Content: 15.50%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +2
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Tsukinokatsura Yanagi "Willow Tree" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- All of Our Sakes / explore 77 brews
- Brews for Sipping & Pairing / explore 43 brews
- Fried or Salty Dishes / explore 46 brews
- Grilled Fish / explore 54 brews
- Grilled Meats / explore 42 brews
- Heiferweisen & Light Beers / explore 26 brews
- Light Pasta / explore 31 brews
- Price: $50-$70 / explore 18 brews
- Red Wine - Round & Soft / explore 26 brews
- sake starters / explore 72 brews
- Shellfish / explore 56 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 51 brews
- White Wine - Full & Fruity / explore 34 brews