- Featured in
Description: This Daiginjo is as solid as they come, with a purring nose of soft ripe fruits and twinge of citrus. From the first pass on the tip of the tongue it is apparent that this brew is built around a perfect blend of fruit tones such as lychee and has a gentle acidity play. Ripe cantaloupe and tropical fruit flavors and a semi citrus tingle dance through the mouth and end in a smooth and creamy aftertaste. A perfect example of a "round" sake that shows amazingly well built qualities from start to finish.
Ingredients: Ricetype: Aichinokaori; Water: On-site well water; Yeast: Shizuoka HD-1; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Alcohol Content: 16.50%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): 0
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Wakatake Onigoroshi "Demon Slayer" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- All of Our Sakes / explore 75 brews
- Assorted Cheeses / explore 10 brews
- Best Sellers / explore 5 brews
- Brews for Sipping & Pairing / explore 41 brews
- Fruit (Parfaits/Pies) / explore 16 brews
- Grilled Fish / explore 52 brews
- Heiferweisen & Light Beers / explore 26 brews
- Light Pasta / explore 30 brews
- Price: $50-$70 / explore 17 brews
- Red Wine - Big & Bold / explore 29 brews
- sake starters / explore 69 brews
- Shellfish / explore 53 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 49 brews
- White Wine - Full & Fruity / explore 32 brews