- Featured in
Description: The nose on this crisp Junmai Ginjo is a unique grouping of citrus aromas from lemon to grapefruit with a hint of lemon grass. Those sake drinkers looking for a light, clean and gentle brew that has a quick finish look no further. Yumeakari is a smooth and easy sake with hints of lemon tones on a zesty fluid. A gentle minerality comes forth as the fluid warms, but the strength of the brew is how gentle it drinks. “Kire” is Japanese for a quick and cutting finish and this sake does not disappoint. The fun side of the sake is that there is a “Lemonhead” candy quality to it, and that is pretty unique in the sake world.
One word to describe this sake brew: Brisk
Food Pairings: Very light and clean dishes, sushi/sashimi, steamed fish and shellfish, fluke carpaccio, sashimi.
Taste profile: WINE: Zesty Reds/Brisk Whites; BEER: Crisp ales
Alcohol Content: 14-15%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): -1
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Yumeakari is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- Ales & Pilsners / explore 29 brews
- All of Our Sakes / explore 77 brews
- Fruit Salad / explore 10 brews
- Grilled Fish / explore 54 brews
- Heiferweisen & Light Beers / explore 26 brews
- JFC Sake International Brews / explore 29 brews
- Price: $30-$50 / explore 39 brews
- Red Wine - Round & Soft / explore 26 brews
- sake starters / explore 72 brews
- Salads / explore 17 brews
- Shellfish / explore 56 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 51 brews
- White Wine - Crisp & Clean / explore 32 brews