- Featured in
Description: One of the best labels in the sake world, this Junmai has a gentle nose with light hints of steamed rice, cucumber, hay, and mint. This “Ine” is a round, clean, smooth, and dry trip though the realms of a ricey Junmai. A very gentle sake that drinks easy, but has a peek-a-boo crispness that comes out at certain temperatures and sips. Look for young peach and tangy apple tones on a slick fluid that gets even easier in a larger glass. An overall dry brew but more apple and sweetness emerges from the depths as the sake finds comfort in your pallet.
One word to describe this sake brew: Smooth
Food Pairings: Salty and savory fare, soy sauce dishes, cooked fish and foul
Taste profile: WINE: Dry Reds/Crisp Whites; BEER: Clean and Crisp ales
Brewery: Ippongi Kubohonten Co.
Sake Type: Junmai
Bottle Size: 720ml
Prefecture: Hokuriku, Fuku
Ingredients: Ricetype: Koshinoshizuku; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Seimaibuai (amount of rice left after milling): 60%
Alcohol Content: 15-16%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +0
Sweet or dry: Semi-dry
Serving temp: Chilled, Room Temperature
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Denshin "Ine" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- Ales & Pilsners / explore 27 brews
- All of Our Sakes / explore 75 brews
- Fare with Heavy Sauces / explore 15 brews
- Fried or Salty Dishes / explore 44 brews
- Game & Fowl / explore 26 brews
- JFC Sake International Brews / explore 29 brews
- Price: $30-$50 / explore 36 brews
- Recently Added Sake / explore 4 brews
- Ripe Whites / explore 5 brews
- sake starters / explore 69 brews
- Seasonal Picks / explore 8 brews
- Shellfish / explore 53 brews
- Sushi & Sashimi / explore 49 brews
- Tofu & Soba / explore 22 brews
- White Wine - Crisp & Clean / explore 31 brews