- Featured in
Description: This celebration sake is filled with 18 karat gold flakes! With a subtle nose displaying hints of cherries, bananas, and a touch of citrus this "Gold" sake is smooth and clean. There are silky layers hiding apricot and dried pear tones that end in a nice dry finish. As this sake warms to room temperature behold a vein of vanilla and feel the crisp goodbye. A very user-friendly dry sake that is more fun to drink than to look at! It is the perfect celebration sake.One word to describe this sake brew: Celebrate
Food Pairings: Party fare!
Taste profile: WINE: Merlot/Sauvingon Blanc; BEER: Crisp Ales
Ingredients: Ricetype: Yamadanishiki; No sulfites, no preservatives.
Alcohol Content: 14.7%
Sake Meter Value (the lower the sweeter, the higher the drier): +3
Buy 4 or more of this product, or a combination of other products and receive the discount!
Hakushika Kuromatsu "Gold" is featured in these Sake Social kits:
And can be found in:
- All of Our Sakes / explore 77 brews
- Chocolates (Cakes/Fudges) / explore 8 brews
- Fruit (Parfaits/Pies) / explore 17 brews
- Fruit Salad / explore 10 brews
- Heiferweisen & Light Beers / explore 26 brews
- JFC Sake International Brews / explore 29 brews
- Price: $30-$50 / explore 39 brews
- Red Wine - Big & Bold / explore 30 brews
- sake starters / explore 72 brews
- Tofu & Soba / explore 23 brews
- White Wine - Full & Fruity / explore 34 brews